TEACH IN USA
TEACH IN USA “J1 VISA PROGRAM”
Now with Bright Futures, you can teach in the USA in your subject of expertise (English, Math, Science, and foreign languages).
The J-1 Teacher Program allows international teachers the opportunity to come to the United States and complete a term of teaching at a United States school. If you meet the following qualifying requirements, we encourage you to apply to the Bright Futures Teacher Exchange Program!
J-1 Teacher Eligibility
If you are:
- Non-U.S. Citizenship.
- 18 Years or older.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Possess a degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree in either education or the academic subject field you intend to teach.
- Meet the qualifications for teaching in a primary or secondary school in your home country.
- Currently employed as a teacher in your home country (or country of legal residence) AND have at least two years of full-time teaching experience OR If not currently employed, have had at least two years of full-time teaching in the past eight years AND within twelve months of application have or will have completed an advanced degree beyond the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree (i.e. Masters or Ph.D.) in education or the academic subject field you intend to teach.
- Ability and Intent to satisfy the teaching eligibility standards, including certification, of the U.S. state or particular school where you intend to teach
Benefits of joining the program
- Teach the US primary or secondary schools and get hands-on experience in American education.
- Learn about how the education process works in the USA.
- Build a stronger resume for your teaching career.
- Ability to develop your career and join the best schools in your home country or worldwide after finishing the exchange program.
- Help your current school with education development especially if you are currently working for an international school in your home country.
- Teachers who will join the program will be paid a full salary like their US citizen peers, based on how many years of experience they possess.
- Teachers who have schools in the US that is willing to hire them but can’t sponsor them can come to the US through our program and work for these schools of their choice.
Our teacher exchange program comes in three different durations
- One year program.
- Two years program.
- Three Years Program.
Teachers must return to their home country to share their knowledge with their colleagues and students to fulfill the program goals, of exchanging experience between the USA and teachers’ home countries.
Accepted teaching fields
- General Education (Early Childhood, Elementary, Secondary).
- Special Education.
- Mathematics (General, Algebra, Calc, Geometry).
- Science (General, Chem, Bio, Physics).
- Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, Chinese, Arabic, other).
- Arts (Music, Dance, Drama, Art).
- Business (Finance, Accounting, Economics).
- English (Writing, literature).
- Language Learning (ELL, ESL, Reading, Speech).
- Social Studies (History, Geography, Social Sciences).
- Technology (Computer, IT, Coding).
- Physical Education (Fitness, Movement, Sports).